Position: Finance Controller
Base Location: Faridabad
Industry: Auto Components Manufacturing
Reporting to: CFO & MD
Roles and Responsibilities
- Accounting: Have an oversight on the accounting function.
- Cashflow: To have an oversight on the cash flow of the business, keeping a track on receivables and efficiently managing the cash flow to ensure smooth running of the business.
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Spearheading the FP&A function at the Company.
- Undertake detailed analysis - by Plant, by Product Category, by Customer
- Continuously review various business performance indicators - right from Inventory, Budget vs Actuals, Receivables, Banking limits, etc.; and provide management intelligence
- To proactively provide guidance and inputs to the management of the company, with respect to various business and financial aspects
- To prepare annual budgets and perform variance analysis, on a monthly basis
- To prepare financial reporting pack for various stakeholders
- To continuously monitor key business indicators
- Compliances: Be responsible for tax compliances - Direct Taxes as well as Indirect Taxes
- Audit: Work closely with the internal and external auditors. Work constructively towards addressing issues and gaps identified by the auditors.
- Team Building: Be a team player, and to continuously work towards developing skills of all the team members with a view to increasing productivity on a continuous basis.
- Uphold the financial health and integrity of the company.
Education: Chartered Accountant / MBA Finance
- Minimum experience of 10 years, with at least 3 years of experience in a senior role/similar profile
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Should have good command on financial numbers
Desired Candidates Profile:
- Critical Thinking and Problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Management and Communication Skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:ICWA (CMA) in ICWA (CMA)
SuperCFO Advisory Services LLP
The Company Background
The Company is a world class engineering company established in 1981 for producing a wide range of rubber components for automotive OEM across the globe. Its integrated services includes design, development, tooling, moulding, extrusion and assembling of polymer products. The company has a turnover of 350Crs with 12 manufacturing units.
Contact Company:SuperCFO Advisory Services LLP