Position: Chief Financial Officer
Base Location : Faridabad
Industry: Auto Components Manufacturing
Reporting to: MD
The Company is looking to bring on board a seasoned finance professional, with a knack for commercials and business analytics. This role requires the individual to be a thinker, leader and an executor. There needs to be a result oriented approach. Following are the key responsibility areas required from this role.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Accounting, Systems and Processes:
- To lead the overall accounting function
- Implement robust systems and processes
- Undertake month close review and GL scrutiny
- Continuously improvise various accounting processes, to strengthen the finance function
- Financial Reporting: Develop and build the FPA function for budgeting, financial reporting and in-depth analysis. As a CFO, the candidate will be required to work closely with the business heads with respect to various operating financials, cost calculations, budgets and inputs from a commercial point of view
- To build a close working relationship with the banks
- Provide regular reports, and updates to the bank
- Work towards raising debt and other banking facilities
- To monitor utilisation of various facilities, negotiate terms and evaluate alternate funding instruments to help with reduced costs and better cash flow
- Cash Flow :
- To monitor detailed cash flow
- To update, plan and strategize suitably, on a continuous basis
- To lead and drive the cash flow planning function, with guidance from the management team
- To be involved in key commercial decisions
- Negotiate various vendor and client agreements, along with the business team
- Assist the management team with financial analysis and insights, to help with taking important business decisions
Work closely with the internal and external auditors. Work constructively towards addressing issues and gaps identified by the auditors
- Funds Management: To have an oversight and be closely involved with respect to planning and managing the cash flows of the business. To supervise overdue receivables and take required steps to collect those.
- Compliances: Be responsible for all kinds of compliances - be it Taxation, Secretarial or other Compliances
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experienced CFO with at least 20 years of experience in Finance & Accounting and 5 years in a leadership role
- Exposure to ERP
- Strong Commercial acumen
- Strategic capability in planning and execution
- Proven track record of coaching and mentoring teams
- Strategic mindset and exposure to analytical decision making processes.
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership
- Focused on achieving results. Seeks, sets and gives recognition for accomplishing goals and initiative taken by team members. Clearly demonstrates energy and perseverance towards achievements of goals.
- Strong Analytical and forensic skills to rapidly understand complex issues and explain it simply to others with a range of potential solutions.
- Ability to initiate and manage complex change processes. Involves all key stakeholders. Introduces appropriate measurements and ensures sustainability of change initiatives.
- Is able to effectively communicate strategies to the team. Is able to build, mentor and empower talented and diverse teams towards success. Adept at conflict resolution and motivating the team.
- Open to new ways of addressing old problems. Works easily and comfortably with others and people from different cultures. Builds on the input from others, works comfortably across teams.
Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Accounting / Auditing
Functional Area:Top Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:CA in CA
SuperCFO Advisory Services LLP.
The Company Background
The Company is a world class engineering company established in 1981 for producing a wide range of rubber components for automotive OEM across the globe. Its integrated services includes design, development, tooling, moulding, extrusion and assembling of polymer products. The company has a turnover of 350Crs with 12 manufacturing units.
Contact Company:SuperCFO Advisory Services LLP.