- Position - Accounts Manager
- Base Location - Bangalore
- Experience: 3 - 5 years
- Education: CS
- Reporting: CFO
Roles and Responsibilities
- Articles in Big4
- Accounting and month end closing Secondary
- Audit completion with Big 4
- Income Tax and GST, TDS, etc.
- Have an oversight on the entire accounting and tax function
- Compute taxes (all types), file returns, attend to assessments and handle all queries pertaining to taxes
- Coordinate with the Company Secretary and ensure compliances
- Undertake Bank, Client and Vendor Reconciliations
- Provide guidance and train the team
- Be hands-on to undertake all accounting transactions
- Be closely involved with Receivables, Payables and Cash Flow activities - including managing bank payments, and coordination for various purposes
- Review and implement a robust month-close process
Desired Candidate Profile
- Exceptional spreadsheet (Excel and Google Sheet) skills
- Ability to quickly develop effective understanding of logical accounting data structures and data inter-relationships to effectively evaluate and make recommendations on process/system controls and reporting
- Work on Business Intelligence and other tools, as suggested by the Company
- In-depth, detailed understanding of accounting concepts.
- Work as a team
- Should strive to continuously develop skills with a view to increasing productivity
- Be client focused, and result oriented
- Excellent analytical abilities
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Accounting / Auditing
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Role Category:Accounting & Taxation
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:CS in CS
SuperCFO Advisory Services LLP.
Client: IT Company based in Bangalore, Their aim is to empower every person in the country to independently connect with buyers and sellers online. The company is widely known as Indias no. 1 online classifieds platform - and there’s a reason behind that. They care about the End Customer - and the transactions that bring them closer to their dreams.
Founded in 2008 and headquartered in Bangalore, the company has left a memorable footprint in over 1000 cities. And they continue to work towards building the future of trading and e-commerce.
Backed by some of the world’s most reputed investment giants. The road to their milestones was paved with the support of Kinnevik, Matrix Partners India, Omidyar Network, Norwest Venture Partners, Nokia Growth Partners, Warburg Pincus and eBay Inc.
Contact Company:SuperCFO Advisory Services LLP.