Position - Tax Manager
Base Location - Bhandup, Mumbai
Reporting to: CFO / CEO
Industry: Speciality Chemical Mfg.
The Company is looking to bring on board a seasoned tax professional, with a knack for systems, processes and possess zero tolerance for non-compliances. This role requires the individual to be a thinker, leader and an executor. There needs to be a result oriented approach. Following are the key responsibility areas, required from this role.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Tax Computation: Be responsible for computing direct and indirect taxes - for the Company and its Directors/key shareholders
- Filing Returns: Timely preparation and filing of returns
- Assessments: Coordinate with consultants and tax departments in resolving various tax assessment matters.
- Compliances: Be responsible for all forms of tax compliances
- Systems and Processes: Develop and implement systems and processes that ensure 100% compliances.
- Audit: Work closely with the internal and external auditors. Work constructively towards addressing issues and gaps identified by the auditors.
- Team Building: Be a team player, and to continuously work towards educating fellow team members, to improve awareness and of new rules and guidelines.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum experience of 10 years, with at least 3 years of experience in a senior role/similar profile
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Critical Thinking and Problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Management and Communication Skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Accounting / Auditing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Com in Any Specialization
PG:M.Com in Commerce
SuperCFO Advisory Services LLP
About the Company:
The Company is a leading manufacturer of specialty chemicals as well as new age products like nanoparticles and intermediates, with two manufacturing units and annual revenues of around Rs. 200 Crores. The Company is looking to grow to the next level and strengthen its systems and processes, as it wants to quickly double up their revenues and be poised for going public. They are also expanding territories globally, especially in the US and growing economies of Europe. Keeping family values, wants to inculcate professional with high integrity and involvement as a self starter led by a young and experienced team.
Contact Company:SuperCFO Advisory Services LLP