A senior figure with strong domain expertise and leadership capabilities
- Excellent understanding of the investment management process across the full range of asset classes and client types
- Act as senior contributor, lead the team and deliver on internal strategic initiatives and process improvements
- Experience to include rule coding and exception monitoring and resolution with investment managers.
- Investigate any escalated issues for clients which are more complex in nature
- Present report / MI at Committees and Boards, as required
- Strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Leadership and process improvement/project experience would be viewed favourably.
- Experience in investment / Mandate / portfolio compliance monitoring within Investment firms or other Advisory or Consulting Firms
- Experience of using investment guideline monitoring systems for pre and post-trade monitoring, escalation of investment guideline breaches and commenting on guideline violation reasons within the compliance monitoring system.
- Experience using Black Rock Aladdin is a significant plus. Alternatively Charles River, Latent Zero Sentinel or Thinkfolio
- Knowledge of security classification data, experience using Bloomberg, Reuters etc.
- Strong understanding of financial instruments across asset classes, including equity, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and derivative instruments
- Understanding of UK and European regulatory frameworks that impact investment guideline monitoring and UCITS/AIFM/NURS/COLL rules
- Understanding of prospectus and IMA documentation
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc) skills
- Excellent partnership and stakeholder management skills as well as build strong relationships and work collaboratively with teams across the business
- Experience of liaising, influencing and negotiating effectively with all internal and external parties and stakeholders
- Ability to operate remotely, in a diverse and multi-cultural environment with international work or consultancy exposure.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.A - Economics, Maths, B.Com - Commerce, B.Sc - Maths
PG:M.A - Maths, MBA/PGDM - Finance
SuperCFO Advisory Services LLP.
The mentioned position is for a client of SuperCFO.
Contact Company:SuperCFO Advisory Services LLP.