Urgent Opening for the position of Sr Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis @Bangalore
Kindly apply if interested or share your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Base Location - Bangalore
- Experience: 8 - 12 years
- Education: MBA Fin
- Industry: Real Estate, Infrastructure, Construction (Preferred)
- Reporting: MD/GM Finance
- Provide support and maintenance to existing Management Information Systems (MIS). Generate and distribute management reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly reports and assist in preparing MIS and other reports.
- Assist in preparing a monthly MIS reporting package, which includes financial performance & variance analysis, reports on key operational areas, etc.
- Preparing Budgets, Forecasts, Business Plans and related Executive Summaries and Analysis Project wise.
- Undertake detailed analysis including dynamics of profits- by Project, by Segment and by Location.
- Preparing and monitoring Cash flow for the Company, cash flows of the business, keep a close watch on receivables, and plan well the payables to ensure the smooth running of the business and should be able to plan optimum utilization of available funds.
- Assist in Financial Analysis, Health Check and Management Audits for and be involved in various Finance and Accounting activities / tasks.
- Responsible for managing and executing standardized monthly and ad hoc financial forecasting reporting processes and partner with business and senior management for enabling fact-based decision making.
- To run various financial scenarios to assist the business teams suitably for selling residential and commercial units.
- To work closely with various teams for implementation of Enterprise Technology solutions
- Banking & Negotiation for managing banking relations and negotiations with various banks and financial institutions.
- Exceptional spreadsheet (Excel and Google Sheet) skills
- Ability to quickly develop effective understanding of logical accounting data structures and data
- inter-relationships to effectively evaluate and make recommendations on process/system
- controls and reporting
- Work on Business Intelligence and other tools, as suggested by the Company
- In-depth, detailed understanding of accounting concepts
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Strong Detail Orientation
- Tech savvy individual with excellent analytical abilities
- Should strive to continuously develop skills with a view to increasing productivity
- Good Interpersonal and succinct writing skills
- Should be well versed with Kannada language
Role:Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis
Salary: 12,00,000 - 22,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Accounting / Auditing
Department:Finance & Accounting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Finance
SuperCFO Advisory Services LLP
SuperCFO offers a range of expert, high end financial services in the areas of preparing for a fund raise, developing business plans, implementing systems and processes, implementing budgeting, cash flow planning, cost management, exit strategy, investor relations, turnaround management, and many more.
on, Manufacturing, Automobile Components, Pharma, etc.
Contact Company:SuperCFO Advisory Services LLP
Address:705,Ecstasy Business Park, J. S. D. Road,Mulund West, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India