Job Title/Designation: Group Chief Financial Officer
Qualification: Chartered Accountant
Base Location: Chembur
Team size: 9-10
Reporting to: MD/BOD
Lead the overall finance functions and provide strategic advice for taking key decisions regarding Finance, Accounting, Business Strategy, Cashflow, Fund Raising, Investor relations, Bank Negotiations, Compliances, and other allied areas. Provide strategic recommendations to the Board/CEO. Provide insights to take key business decisions, backed by financial analytics.
The Company requires a seasoned professional with experience and ability to manage cashflows as well as drive commercial discussions. This would be a Group CFO role handling Development Company and Construction Company.
This is an extremely vital role that would be responsible for tracking and analyzing financial information to ensure that the organization takes decisions that are aligned to its vision.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Accounting: Have an oversight on the overall accounting function.
- Financial Reporting: Guide and drive the finance team with respect to budgeting, financial analysis and management reporting. As a CFO, the candidate will be required to work closely with the business heads
- Cashflow: To have an oversight on the cash flows of the business, keep a close watch on receivables, and plan well the payables to ensure the smooth running of the business.
- Fund Raising: To work closely with the CEO and the core team, to raise debt and equity funds. Also, lead the Investor Relations function, along with the CEO.
- Banking & Negotiation: Must have proven experience in managing banking relations and negotiations with various banks and financial institutions.
- Team Building:
- As part of the leadership team of the company, participate in the key strategic decision-making process and enhance the quality of decisions by highlighting financial implications of decisions.
- A disciplined professional who can uphold the integrity of the company.
- Steward the organization to optimize the financial resources of the organization most effectively.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Around 15-20 years of relevant experience in Finance & Accounting, with atleast 5 - 10 years in a leadership role
- Strong Commercial acumen
- Strategic capability in planning and execution
- Strategic mindset and exposure to analytical decision-making processes.
- Experience in the real estate sector
- The incumbent also needs to be well conversant with at least one ERP system.
- Strategic thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- Strong presentation skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:CA in CA
SuperCFO Advisory Services LLP
A leading Real Estate & Infra Company based at Chembur East.
Contact Company:SuperCFO Advisory Services LLP