Position - Financial Controller
Base Location - Gurgaon
Reporting to: MD
Industry: Professional / Media Services
The Company is looking to bring on board a seasoned finance professional, with a knack for commercials and business analytics. This role requires the individual to be a thinker, leader and an executor. There needs to be a result oriented approach. Following are the key responsibility areas, required from this role.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Accounting: Have an oversight on the accounting function.
- Cashflow: To have an oversight on the cash flow of the business, keeping a track on receivables and efficiently managing the cash flow to ensure smooth running of the business.
- Compliances: Be responsible for tax compliances - Direct Taxes as well as Indirect Taxes
- Systems and Processes: Need to lead and improvise various systems and processes.
- Audit: Work closely with the internal and external auditors. Work constructively towards addressing issues and gaps identified by the auditors.
- Team Building: Be a team player, and to continuously work towards developing skills of all the team members with a view to increasing productivity on a continuous basis.
- Uphold the financial health and integrity of the company.
Education: Chartered Accountant / MBA Finance
- Minimum experience of 10 years, with at least 3 years of experience in a senior role/similar profile
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Should have good command on financial numbers
Desired Candidates Profile:
- Critical Thinking and Problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Management and Communication Skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Accounting / Auditing
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Finance,CA in CA
SuperCFO Advisory Services LLP
A well known PR/Media company
Contact Company:SuperCFO Advisory Services LLP