Job Title/Designation: Chief Finance Officer
Base Location - Bhandup
Team size - around 10
Reporting to: CEO
Industry: Chemical Manufacturing
Lead the overall finance functions and provide strategic advice for taking key decisions regarding Finance, Budgeting, Cashflow, Accounting, FX Management, Imports & Exports, Fund flow, Compliances and Business plan. Provide strategic recommendations to the Board/VP and members of the Executive management team. Advising on long-term business and financial planning. The Company requires a seasoned professional with experience in ERP implementation and ability to manage cash flows as well as drive commercial discussions.
This is an extremely vital role that would be responsible for tracking and analyzing financial information to ensure that the organization takes decisions that are aligned to its vision.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Accounting: Have an oversight on the accounting function. The company is required to maintain accounts as per IGAAP for Indian, while ensuring high level of accuracy in accounting.
- Financial Reporting: Guide and drive the FPA team with respect to budgeting, financial analysis and group reporting. As a CFO, the candidate will be required to work closely with the business heads with respect to various operating financials, cost calculations, budgets and inputs from a commercial point of view.
- Cost Allocation: Oversee the development, implementation and utilization of direct and administrative overhead cost allocation and / or indirect cost recovery methodologies that appropriately reflect activity-based levels of effort across programs/cost centers.
- Compliances: Be responsible for tax compliances - Direct Taxes as well as Indirect Taxes
- Funds Management: To have an oversight on the cash flows of the business, keep a close watch on receivables, and plan well the cash flows to ensure smooth running of the business.
- Fund Raising: To work closely with the CEO and the core team to raise debt and equity funds. Lead the Investor Relations function, along with the CEO.
- Systems and Processes: Need to lead and improvise various systems and processes, with a view to strengthening those in line with best practices.
- Audits: Work closely with the internal and external auditors. Work constructively towards addressing issues and gaps identified by the auditors.
- Information Technology: Lead the IT team to have an oversight on the software and hardware IT infrastructure. Lead various initiatives in the IT function.
- Team Building: Be a team player, and to continuously work towards developing skills of all the team members with a view to increasing productivity on a continuous basis.
- As part of the leadership team of the company, participate in the key strategic decision-making process and enhance the quality of decisions by highlighting financial implications of decisions.
- Uphold the financial health and integrity of the company.
- Steward the organization to optimize the financial resources of the organization most effectively.
- Implement, Manage and Maintain Financial Controls organization wide.
- Timely and accurate periodical Management Reporting and analysis.
Required - Chartered Accountant / Masters in Business Administration
Additional preferred - Cost Accountant/ CISA
Desired Candidates Profile
- 15 plus years of progressive experience in managing finance/ accounting/ FP&A and Information Technology functions, coupled with other operational functions.
- Currently working as a CFO/Financial Controller/ VP Finance
- Strong Commercial acumen
- Strategic capability in planning and execution
- Proven track record of coaching and mentoring teams
- Strategic mindset and exposure to analytical decision-making processes.
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership
Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
Excellent written, and verbal communication
Strong presentation skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Accounting / Auditing
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:ICWA (CMA) in ICWA (CMA),MBA/PGDM in Finance,CA in CA
SuperCFO Advisory Services LLP
About the company
The Company is a leading manufacturer of specialty chemicals as well as new age products like nanoparticles and intermediates, with two manufacturing units and annual revenues of around Rs. 200 Crores. The Company is looking to grow to the next level and strengthen its systems and processes, as it wants to quickly double up their revenues and be poised for going public. They are also expanding territories globally, especially in the US and growing economies of Europe. Keeping family values, wants to inculcate professional with high integrity and involvement as a self starter led by a young and experienced team.
Contact Company:SuperCFO Advisory Services LLP