Position - AM / Manager - FP&A & MIS
Base Location - Mulund, Mumbai
Industry: Manufacturing / Consulting
Experience: Min.4-5 years
Education: Any Graduate / PG / MBA
Reporting to:- Sr. Engagement Manager / CEO
Role & Responsibilities :
Preparing Reports : -
- Provide support and maintenance to existing Management Information Systems (MIS). Generate and distribute management reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports and assist in preparing MIS and other reports.
- Assist in preparing monthly MIS reporting package, which includes financial performance & variance analysis, reports on key operational areas, etc.
Budgeting, Forecasting and Planning:-
- Preparing Budgets, Forecasts, Business Plans and related Executive Summaries and Analyses.
- Assist in Preparing Business Forecast model for the Company and its clients (including sensitivity analysis) from different industry segments..
- Assist in Financial Analysis, Health Check and Management Audits for various Clients and be involved in various Finance and Accounting activities / tasks.
Technical Skills :-
- Exceptional spreadsheet (Excel and Google Sheet) skills
- Ability to quickly develop effective understanding of logical accounting data structures and data inter-relationships to effectively evaluate and make recommendations on process/system controls and reporting
- Work on Business Intelligence and other tools, as suggested by the Company
- In-depth, detailed understanding of accounting concepts.
Personal Attributes :
- Work as a team
- Should strive to continuously develop skills with a view to increasing productivity
- Be client focused, and result oriented
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Should be able to multi-task
Experience: 4 to 8 years
Finance, Budgeting, Accounting, Business Forecasting, MIS Reporting, Variance Analysis, Financial Analysis, Management Reporting, Auditing, Management Audit
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Strategy / Management Consulting Firms
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce
PG:MBA/PGDM - Finance, Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SuperCFO Advisory Services LLP
SuperCFO offers a range of expert, high end financial services in the areas of preparing for a fund raise, developing business plans, implementing systems and processes, implementing budgeting, cash flow planning, cost management, exit strategy, investor relations, turnaround management, and many more.
Along with that, we also assist companies with recruiting the right finance team. SuperCFO has worked a with a diverse portfolio of clients, across different industries like eCommerce, Retail, Technology, Digital Marketing, Education, Manufacturing, Automobile Components, Pharma, etc