Roles and Responsibilities
- To ensure timely billing and collection of outstanding receivables
- Record keeping, tracking and meticulous management of Customer and sales related information, documents & records, including accounts and tax related
- Customer relationship management
- Timely generation of Demand letters
- Timely collection of outstanding receivables
- Recording and maintaining customer information and records including all transactions, documents, letters, correspondences, demand notes, cost sheets, receipts, agreements, etc.
- Coordinating with Execution team and ensuring timely generation of demand letters on achievement of the payment milestones
- Ensuring timely delivery of Demand letters with associated documents to customers
- Providing regular updates on project progress to customers and engaging customers to develop strong relationship
- Resolving customer queries related to project progress and accounts related, if any
- Follow up and Collection of outstanding receivables from customer and banks (for clients availing loan facility)
- Coordination with Banks for APF generation
- To facilitate customers to avail loan from Banks where project is approved by providing required documents and guidance as required
- Supporting sales & marketing team with necessary details and updates
- Ensuring integrity of information across accounting system and sales systems and regularly reconciling the data
- Ensuring statutory compliance related to GST, TDS, Stamp duty, registration, etc.
- Facilitating the process of agreement registration and stamp duty
- Preparing and presenting the MIS report related to Sales, Collections and Receivables to the management, as per the management requirement
- Facilitate the process of premises handover to customer after ensuring that all customer outstanding receivables are cleared and customer account closed in all respect
- Facilitating the post-delivery processes related society formation, society maintenance, conveyance and hand over of accounts and full charge to society
- Provide updates on collections, as well as prepare forecast for cashflow planning.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Graduate/Post Graduate
- Thorough understanding of processes for Real Estate using any ERP system
- Understanding of statutory regulations applicable to Real Estate Sales
- Record keeping and record management
- Coordination & meticulousness
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Inter-personal relationship management
- Core experience of over 3 years in Real Estate Billing and Receivables Management
Salary: 3,00,000 - 4,75,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Com in Commerce
Integrated Spaces Ltd
Integrated Spaces Ltd. has been enriching the suburbs of Mumbai with spaces since 1984. They specialise in Real Estate Development, Real Estate Enabling Services, and Infrastructure Development. Integrated Spaces Limited is committed to understanding the new buyer and developing spaces that will make lives richer. They take pride in the fact that their projects are holistically beautiful, insightfully planned light and ventilation, maximum utilization of every square foot, aptly placed common areas and structures that are in harmony with the landscape. Every Integrated project is built to be a worthy life space for its residents, for years to come.
Contact Company:Integrated Spaces Ltd