- In this role, you will be responsible for working closely with clients on assistance with company setup, designing chart of accounts, structuring process flows and managing entire finance and accounting function
- You will work closely with senior management in building a team
- You will need to setup best practices with respect to information flow, record keeping, and also designing appropriate checks and control procedures
- It is very important to have expert knowledge on accounting policies
- You will be involved in preparing financials, include budget and variance analysis
- Strong Organizational and follow up skills, with an ability to multi-task effectively.
- Responsible for control environment and underlying integrity of accounts
- Responsible for overall quality of accounts and timely month-end closure
- Manage quality of deliverables and completion of projects within agreed timelines.
- Build and maintain client relation by understanding and being responsive to client needs, and ensuring high quality of deliverables.
- Develop training material and SOPs.
- Be proficient with the broad range of skills commonly used by a national accounting / consulting firm.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Project management capabilities
- Ability to manage and motivate team of professionals
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Accounting / Finance
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
We offer a range of expert, high end financial services in the areas of preparing for a fund raise, developing business plans, implementing systems and processes, implementing budgeting systems, comprehensive financial health check-ups, due diligence, cash flow planning, cost management, exit strategy, investor relations, turnaround management, and many more.