Reporting to: Head Accounts & Finance
Role and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of Cash Flow Projections and monitoring as well as reporting actual cash flow against projection.
- Opening of Letter of Credit through coordination with Banks and Suppliers.
- Preparation of Bank Guarantees, etc.
- Managing Pre and Post Shipment Finance (PCFC), WCDL.
- Handling of Export Import Bills Lodgement, Shipping Bills & BRCs, Remittances.
- Managing Banking Operations RTGS, NEFT, Fund Transfer.
- Tracking of Export/Domestic inwards with concerned departments.
- Daily MIS reporting (Inward Remittance Track, FIRC records).
- Handling of Daily cash Book.
- Follow up with the Bankers for issuing Letter of Authority as required by our company Lead Bank.
- Monitoring of bank credit utilization, servicing of loans.
- Optimizing cost of borrowed funds through appropriate funds management.
- Timely identification and investment of surplusfunds.
- Follow up with the Bankers for issuing NOC (Charge Satisfaction).
- Prepare Renewal or Enhancement Proposal for various consortium member banks.
- Look after various documentation and compliance for working capital and finance queries of other subsidiaries.
- Complying the various queries as raised by banks.
- Accounting, review and posting of all banking transactions on a day-to-day basis.
- Review and completion of bank reconciliation on a day-to-day basis.
- Review and validation of bank charges and its accounting.
- Review of forex exposure and obtaining of appropriate hedging covers for it.
- Avail quotes from bankers for deploying excess cash for Fixed deposit.
- Suggest options for managing funds from other sources, if any.
- Take necessary details from concerned people for projected inflows and outflows.
- Ensure necessary accounting for funds arranged / managed.
- Managing Daily Operational Payment according to lender approval as per lending agreement and handling all types of queries related to payments.
- Responsible for trade finance and credit administration.
- Liasioning with Bank, Opening / amendment of Foreign & Local Bank Guarantees, Letter of Credit Calculating and Deposit of Taxes.
- Responsible for Managing vendor Payment on daily basis through RTGS/NEFT, Cheque.
- Prepare annual budget for expenses and ensure that costs are well within the budgets.
- Send monthly budget vis--vis actual reports on revenue and expenses along with reasons for deviations and corrective action.
Required Candidate profileRequired Skills:
- Credit Management
- Funds Management
- Dispute Resolution
Experience: Minimum 5 Years of experience in funds management, banking and forex operations
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce
PG:CA, Integrated PG - Any Specialization, M.Com - Commerce, MBA/PGDM - Finance
SuperCFO Services Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:SuperCFO Services Pvt. Ltd.