Industry: Chemical Manufacturing
About the Company:
The Company is a leading manufacturer of specialty chemical as well as new age products like nanoparticles and intermediates, with 2 manufacturing units and annual revenues of around Rs. 200 Crores. The Company is looking to grow to the next level and strengthen its systems and processes, as want to quickly double up their revenues and poised for going public in two years time. They are also expanding territories globally, especially in the US and growing economies of Europe such as Germany and France. Keeping family values, wants to inculcate professional with high integrity and involvement as self starter led by young and experienced team.
Position: Manager Accounts
Reporting to: Head Finance and Accounts
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the general accounting function and monitor day-to-day accounting of transactions.
- Monitoring of books of accounts, Daily Cash Flow, Bank Reconciliation, Party Reconciliation, Direct and Indirect Tax Accounting, Authorising Purchase/Journal Vouchers and Other Consolidated Reports in compliance with time & accuracy norms.
- Ensure proper closing of books and finalisation of accounts on Monthly,Quarterly and Annual period end.
- Ensure that expenses are incurred only after appropriate authorisation, and are backed by appropriate supporting and are within the budget approved by management.
- Review of bank & cash reconciliations.
- Coordinate with and provide support to external & internal auditors.
- Preparation of financial statements (P&L, Balance sheet , Cash flow) in accordance with Indian Accounting Standards, in compliance with Company Law and Income Tax Act
- Ensure proper day-to-day Accounting of all Business transactions to meet the deadline of timely closing.
- Accountable for accuracy of reporting related to Accounts payable, Accounts Receivables, Cash Balance, Bank Balance, Stock, Fixed Assets, Cash Flow Statement, Balance Sheet and P&L.
- Ensure proper maintenance of FAR and monitoring of assets.
- To ensure that there are enough checks and balances in place in operational accounting systems followed in the company for transparency, accountability and accuracy in the system
- To maintain good relationship with external bodies like banks, regulators, auditors and external consultants for smooth functioning of the accounts department.
- To conduct internal monthly meeting to discuss all queries related to the accounts function and clear all pending issues.
- To analyse and guide management on accounting impact of various transactions and events.
Required Candidate profileRequired Skills:
- Finalizaiton of accounts
Experience: Minimum 5 years in accounting, auditing, finalization
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Desired Candidate Profile
SuperCFO Services Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:SuperCFO Services Pvt. Ltd.