On contract - 3 months to 6 Months
Location - Pune,
Working shift - General
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audits results and document process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Maintain open communication with the audit manager
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum, as per guidelines provided
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor managements interventions.
- Engage for continuous knowledge development regarding sector rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Proven working experience as an auditor
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Sound independent judgment.
Education: CA, with a minimum of 3 years of experience
Knowledge of IFRS is important.
Salary: INR On contract
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Recruiter Name:Bhairav Kothari
Contact Company:SuperCFO Services Pvt. Ltd.