The Company Background
The company is a pioneer in the areas of electric mobility and clean energy. It aims to be the leading provider of universal energy infrastructure and services to accelerate mass electric vehicle usage. The company will partner with multiple OEMs to integrate its proprietary smart battery solution into a range of innovative electric vehicles cars, buses, rickshaws, scooters etc. The smart batteries are modular, easily swappable, highly secure and IOT enabled .This energy infrastructure is integrated with electric vehicles, smart batteries and clean energy.
The organization plans to revolutionize the transportation sector by deploying a unique open-architecture ecosystem built around a smart network of quick interchange battery stations. These stations, predominantly powered by renewable energy, will refuel electric vehicles at cost lower than and speed faster than conventional petrol pumps.
Year founded : 2017
Company type: Privately Held
Position: - Interim-Chief Financial Officer / Controller (CFO)
The Interim candidate will be accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results. Key focus areas would be accounting, controllership activities, compliances, reporting and supporting the management team with diligence for the fund raise.
Job Description: -
Position - Interim Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Base Location - Whitefield, Bangalore
Industry : Automotive (Electric Automobile Manufacturing)
Experience: 12-15 Years
Education : Min. CA
CTC: (to be discussed and finalized)
Experience Required :
- Exposure to Financial planning, Financial Control, Taxation and Capital Management
- Costing and Cost Management in Manufacturing Industry
- Budget adherence and Fund planning.
- Capex monitoring
- Contract management
- Risk management
- Adherence to financial norms/ regulations
- Ability to establish systems. High degree of process orientation
- Strong Commercial acumen
- Strategic capability in planning and execution
- Strategic mindset and exposure to analytical decision making processes.
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership
Personal Attributes :
- Provide leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- Establish and develop strong relations with senior management, bankers, auditors, and regulators
- The desired candidate would need to be a qualified Chartered Accountant.
- Prefer candidates with an overall work experience of 12-15 years, of which at least 5 years in a CFO / Finance leadership role.
- This is an interim role - engagement could be for 3 to 6 months with an option to be absorbed by the company as a permanent employee.
Salary: INR 16,00,000 - 30,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
SuperCFO Services Pvt. Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Bhairav Kothari
Contact Company:SuperCFO Services Pvt. Ltd.