Job Title: FP&A and Controllership Manager
Location: Mumbai Job
Reports to: CFO
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete ownership of FP&A roles and responsibilities including Financial planning, budgeting, forecasting of P&L
- Creating transparency and acting as advisor for commercial, marketing and finance counterparts based on the actual reporting, forecasting/budgeting process, potential Risk / Opportunities and management comments.
- Responsible for Manage and execute standardized monthly and adhoc financial forecasting reporting process and partner with business and Senior Management for enabling fact based decision making.
- Ensure timely & accurate monthly, quarterly and year and closing reporting according to Group policies (including monthly comments).
- Reporting on all globally aligned KPIs for ad-hoc, short- and long term planning in line with global standards.
- Preparing updated management information to Global team on a regular basis related to actual achievements and forecasts (ad hoc analysis).
- Manage and execute Operating Working Capital analysis (ageing of receivables, overdue receivables & inventory, noncurrent stock, clearance, accounts payable) for making better business decisions by actively collaborate with business partners.
- Working closely with various cross functional teams to identify opportunities for investment/growth
- Managing multiple stakeholders.
Education/ Experience Requirements
- Chartered accountant with 12+ years of post-Qualification experience
- Candidate having prior experience in working in IT companies would be an added advantage.
- Must have working experience MNC Culture and Highly Matrix Organization
Salary: INR 25,00,000 - 40,00,000 P.A. Best in the Indusrty
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Recruiter Name:Kevin Doraiswamy
Contact Company:SuperCFO Services Pvt. Ltd.