- Prepare month-end, quarter-end and annual financial statements, with analysis
- Prepare budgets, and update them at regular intervals
- Provide management reports comprising of profitability analysis, Ageing reports, Ratios, Trend and Variance analysis
- Prepare and plan cashflows of the company
- Participate in all important discussions of the company with respect to capex, and investments, and provide financial feasibility analysis
- Work closely with the CEO and the Business Heads, on developing budgets, tracking actuals, monitoring costs and to drive business growth with profitability
- Provide detailed financial insights to the senior management
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive finance reporting calendar
- Continuously undertake various analysis, and identify areas for improving profitability and cashflows.
- Work closely with banks to provide them with management updates, as well as to continuously evaluate various banking products to avail the best terms/facilities for the Company
Required Candidate profileDesired Candidates Profile:
- Critical Thinking and Problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical abilities and multitasking skills.
- Management and Communication Skills.
- Currently working as a AM / Manager - MIS / FPNA
Education: MBA Finance / Inter CA / CA
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:CA, MBA/PGDM - Finance
SuperCFO Services Pvt. Ltd.
SuperCFO specializes in providing CFO solutions - be it Virtual, Interim or Full Time. We assist companies right from their incubation days, until they become large public companies. Our clientele ranges from startups to mid-size companies to multinational corporations. SuperCFO was formed in 2008, starting the Virtual CFO solutions concept in India.
Contact Company:SuperCFO Services Pvt. Ltd.