About the Company:
The Company is a leading manufacturer of specialty chemical as well as new age products like nanoparticles and intermediates, with 2 manufacturing units and annual revenues of around Rs. 200 Crores. The Company is looking to grow to the next level and strengthen its systems and processes, as want to quickly double up their revenues and poised for going public in two years time. They are also expanding territories globally, especially in the US and growing economies of Europe such as Germany and France. Keeping family values, wants to inculcate professional with high integrity and involvement as self starter led by young and experienced team.
Reporting to: Head Finance & Accounts
Roles and Responsibility:
- Standard material consumption and variance analysis.
- Product and process costing.
- Monitoring of actual overheads with budget, margin analysis.
- Standard RMC determination and variance analysis.
- Overhead tracking & Monitoring of cost saving proposal with target.
- Reporting of yield and material consumption trend.
- Highlighting abnormal buying decisions to measure purchasing effectiveness.
- Cost Audit and cost record maintenance.
- Capital and overhead project cost tracking.
- Annual budget and five years business plan.
- Inventory costing & management, Physical and perpetual (cycle) count of inventory items.
- Setting procedure for physical inventory count.
Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in Costing, MIS Reporting and Data Analysis
Required Candidate profileRequired Skills:
- Data analysis
- Management Reporting
- Stock Taking
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Desired Candidate Profile
SuperCFO Services Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:SuperCFO Services Pvt. Ltd.