Job Title/Designation :CFO
Base Location - Lower Parel,Mumbai
Reporting to : MD
Lead the overall finance function and provide strategic financial advice to Company's Board apart from taking key decisions regarding finance function. This is an extremely vital role that would be responsible for tracking and analyzing financial information to ensure that the organization takes decisions that are aligned to its vision.
Job Responsibility :
Budgetary Planning & Control
- Preparation of Annual budgets in co-ordination with functional heads and circulate by the 2nd week of March of each year.
- Budget control report reporting payments/receipts against budgets and report deviations and exceptions by 10th of each month (at a Cash flow Level)
- Management reporting by 12th of each month
- MIS should Cover Operational And Sales MIS
- Financials with Dashboards, Analysis & Trend of Numbers
- Insight Reports and Dashboards on Revenue Management and Growth Drivers.
- Gross Margin detailed anlaysis to identify improvement and cost efficiency areas.
- Performance and Risk Highlights
- Budget vs. Actual Variance Reporting at an Expense Level
- Live Dashboard Implementation for MD and CXO's covering all important growth and performance metrics.
- Monthly Variance Reporting on Actuals vis a vis Business Model with reasons.
- Statutory Compliance, Audit & Assessments (TDS, GST, Income Tax, Profession Tax and Payroll Compliances)
Financial Accounting ,
- Processes & Systems
- Seamless Order to Cash process with timely issuance of Invoicing & Credit Notes
Employee Reimbursements & Settlements
- Process Compliance to have both satisfied Vendor and working Capital Management Payments
- Capex Management with ROI and IRR
Legal & Secretarial
- Contracts & Service Agreements , Secretarial Compliances and IPR.
- Fund Raise including Due Diligence
Treasury & Working Capital Management
- Monthly Working Capital Analysis and continuous process to improvement to improve working capital
- Debtors Aging to be contained within 60 -75 days.
- Return and Risk balance on capital funds from Investors
- Banking Relationship Management and have a Cash Credit Limit put in place . Lower cost of debt funds.
Team Building & Mentoring:
- Building Team with skills to handle scale .
- Mentor and guide existing team for them to be able to relate to their career path within Raw and help company scale.
- Timely and Quality Delivery of Important Projects from time to time
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
SuperCFO Services Pvt. Ltd.