Base Location: Dadar (Mumbai)
Team size: 12
Reporting to: Chairman
About the Company:
The Company is a leading manufacturer of PVC pipes and fittings, with 6 manufacturing units and annual revenues of around Rs.700 Crores. The Company is looking to grow to the next level and strengthen its systems and processes.
Lead the overall finance functions and provide strategic advice for taking key decisions regarding Finance, Budgeting, Cashflow, Accounting, Fundflow, Compliances and Business plan. Provide strategic recommendations to the Board/VP and members of the Executive management team. Advising on long-term business and financial planning.
This is an extremely vital role that would be responsible for tracking and analyzing financial information to ensure that the organization takes decisions that are aligned to its vision.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Accounting: Have an oversight on the accounting function.
- Financial Reporting: Develop and build the FPA function for budgeting, financial reporting and in-depth analysis. As a CFO, the candidate will be required to work closely with the business heads with respect to various operating financials, cost calculations, budgets and inputs from a commercial point of view.
- Compliances: Be responsible for all kinds of compliances - be it Taxation, Secretarial or other Compliances.
- Funds Management: To have an oversight and be closely involved with respect to planning and managing the cash flows of the business. To supervise overdue receivables and take required steps to collect those.
- Systems and Processes: Need to lead and improvise various systems and processes, with a view to strengthening those in line with global direction.
- Audits: Work closely with the internal and external auditors. Work constructively towards addressing issues and gaps identified by the auditors.
- Team Building: Be a team player, and to continuously work towards developing skills of all the team members with a view to increasing productivity on a continuous basis.
- As part of the leadership team of the company, participate in the key strategic decision-making process and enhance the quality of decisions by highlighting financial implications of decisions.
- Uphold the financial health and integrity of the company.
- Steward the organization to optimize the financial resources of the organization most effectively.
- Implement, Manage and Maintain Financial Controls across the organization.
- Timely and accurate Management Reporting and analysis.
Experienced CFO with at least 20 years of experience in Finance & Accounting and 5 years in a leadership role
Exposure of Oracle Financials (ERP)
Strong Commercial acumen
Strategic capability in planning and execution
Proven track record of coaching and mentoring teams
Strategic mindset and exposure to analytical decision making processes.
Ability to take responsibility and ownership
Focused on achieving results. Seeks, sets and gives recognition for accomplishing goals and initiative taken by team members. Clearly demonstrates energy and perseverance towards achievements of goals.
Strong Analytical and forensic skills to rapidly understand complex issues and explain it simply to others with a range of potential solutions.
Ability to initiate and manage complex change processes. Involves all key stakeholders. Introduces appropriate measurements and ensures sustainability of change initiatives.
Is able to effectively communicate strategies to the team. Is able to build, mentor and empower talented and diverse teams towards success. Adept at conflict resolution and motivating the team.
Open to new ways of addressing old problems. Works easily and comfortably with others and people from different cultures. Builds on the input from others, works comfortably across teams.
- Communication with Board of Directors
- Negotiating with suppliers & vendors
- Supporting the company's Vision, Mission, Values and Culture
Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Water Treatment / Waste Management
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SuperCFO Services Pvt. Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Kevin / Khushbu
Contact Company:SuperCFO Services Pvt. Ltd.