Responsible for General Ledger accounting and management for India. Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring month-end close as per timelines and in accordance with BCFP guidelines and USGAAP
- Detailed Ledger scrutiny and GL management on a monthly basis
- Monthly review and management reporting
- Inventory accounting/management
- Fixed Assets accounting/management
- Finalization of accounts as per Indian GAAP and BCFP guidelines (as per USGAAP)
- Co-ordination and successful completion of statutory and internal audit or any other management audit.
- Statutory and tax compliances (Direct and Indirect taxes)
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures of the Company
- Improve processes and enhance controls
- Working knowledge on Oracle R12 including generation of final accounts and various reports required for month end closing and finalisation of accounts.
Experience (years & type): 8-10 years of experience
Other skills & qualities:
- Sound knowledge of the principles and practice of accounting
- Strong knowledge and exposure to US GAAP and India GAAP
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet critical deadlines.
- Sound problem solving and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Pro-active by nature, must be able to take ownership and complete tasks independently.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast changing environment.
- Solutions based approach
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 20,00,000 P.A. Best In the Indusrty
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Recruiter Name:Kevin Doraiswamy
Contact Company:SuperCFO Services Pvt. Ltd.