Experience Required : 5 to 6 year(s)
Location : Mumbai
Base Location - Mulund,Mumbai
Industry : Finance
Experience : Min.5 years
Education : B.Com (full time)
Reporting to: - Sr.Engagement Manager
SuperCFO offers a range of expert, high end financial services in the areas of preparing for a fund raise, developing business plans, implementing systems and processes, implementing budgeting , cash flow planning, cost management, exit strategy, investor relations, turnaround management, and many more.
Along with that, We do assist with recruiting the right finance team. SuperCFO has worked a with diverse portfolio of clients, across different industries like eCommerce, Retail, Technology, Digital Marketing, Education, Banking & Finance, Automobile Components, Pharma etc
Website :- http://supercfo.com/
Role & Responsibilities :
- Handling Accounts for SuperCFO and its clients.
- Handling day to day accounting entries in Quickbooks.
- TDS Calculation, Payments and filing returns.
- GST Calculation, Payments and filing returns.
- Salary Calculations and Payments.
- PT Payment and filing returns.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Preparation of Sales invoices.
- Handling Petty Cash.
- Coordinate with CA
- Handling Accounting till finalization.
- Timely vendor payments
- Maintaining data
- Generation of daily reports
- Management for undelivered and unconnected consignment
- Inventory and record management
- Contract administration and monitoring
- Keeping track of inward material
- Cross checking of purchase invoice
- Entry of dispatch & follow up for status
- Implementation of reorder levels for stocks at warehouses in consultation with the
Salary: INR 2,25,000 - 3,25,000 P.A.
Industry:Accounting / Finance
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Com - Commerce
SuperCFO Services Pvt. Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Bhairav Kothari
Contact Company:SuperCFO Services Pvt. Ltd.